A.C.E. provides Bible-based K–12 curriculum, consisting of reading programs, core curriculum, and electives. A.C.E. stands out from other curriculum providers with its individualized, self-instructional, mastery-based approach.
students who are more skilled may progress at a faster rate or may accelerate in the areas of their academic strengths. slower students are encouraged to do their best but are able to work at their levels of proficiency and proceed as they are capable.
Each core subject consists of 12 PACEs (Packet of Accelerated Christian Education) per level. Typical students work daily on one PACE in each subject and may be performing at varying levels. The diagnostic test results help to identify academic weaknesses and prescribe a path to help students catch up. Most students complete at least 70 PACEs per year, while maintaining academic balance by completing about the same number of PACEs in each assigned subject.
- Math (Levels K–12)
- English (Levels K–12)
- Literature and Creative Writing (Levels 2–8)
- Social Studies (Levels K–12)
- Science (Levels K–12)
- Word Building (Levels K–9)
- Bible Reading (Levels 1–6)
is an educational software suite that enhances students’ educational experiences while challenging their learning. readmaster plus offers four distinct computer software programs:
- Readmaster® improves reading rate and comprehension skills for Levels 1–12.
- Typemaster® teaches computer keyboard skills for Levels 1–6.
- Math Builder® provides drill and practice in math concepts for Levels 1–6.
- Word Builder improves spelling, word usage, and pronunciation for Levels 2–8.
Electives and Additional Instruction Programs
In order to enhance the core curriculum, A.C.E. offers a number of other program opportunities五福彩票app苹果版下载 and beneficial to academic growth and development. Each of these courses adds interest and enhancement to the core curriculum and to other learning activities.
Find out more about the A.C.E. program and why it works! Learn More